jeudi 27 janvier 2011

Blog Partnering / Liens partenaires

(en) Hello,

you love fashion on Second Life and you have a blog dedicated to it? the blog Style&Addict by Evenementia will be pleased to add a link to your blog if you do the same in return for ours. Give me the URL of your blog by IM or notecard and you'll be added ASAP. Thank you

(fr) Bonjour,


vous aimez la mode sur Second Life et vous tenez un blog dédié à cela? Le blog Style&Addict by Evenementia sera ravi de rajouter un lien vers votre blog si vous en faites de même pour le notre. Donnez moi l'URL de votre blog par IM ou notecard et vous serez rajouté aussi tôt que possible. Merci

Contact Aigloune Hastings

1 commentaire:

  1. I adore your blog and have already added to my blog roll. Here is my blog link: ementeddivas.blogspot.com/
    Many thanks! Oh! I apologize if you received two messages from me. I had trouble sending the first one through ^^

    RépondreSupprimer