mardi 31 mai 2016

AIM Show for R&R Swag

Hello everybody, my name is Sarah and I'm a new event blogger for Style and Addict. I'm so excited to be here and can't wait to tell you all about the fashion affairs in Second Life!

As someone who takes their job seriously, I jumped at the chance to attend and review a fashion event as soon as I saw one advertised. The affair I saw was AIM show of R&R Swag. I know most are just interested in what the highlights and lowlights of the majority of things, so i'll just list the points of the affair that I thought were great and one that I felt wasn't so great. NOTE: the following are JUST MY opinions. Please don't base about this design house, agency or its models off of my feelings.

Hits:
1. Beautiful venue. The place in where the fashion show was held was modern and opulent.
2. All of the models were styled exquisitely.
3. The show was short and sweet!
4. All of the pieces that were presented from R&R Swag were fabulous.
5: Model Magazines were available for guests to peruse before the production started.

Miss:
One of the poses that a model did, didn't work.

Stay tuned to see what fashion event I cover

Sarahelisebeth Brenham

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire